We at Altria Group Distribution Company (AGDC) respect your concerns about privacy and value the relationship we have with you. References in this Privacy Statement to "you" or "your" mean the person or entity whose username and password were used to log in to the Site.
This Privacy Statement describes:
- The types of information we collect or display on insightsc3m.com (the Site);
- How we may use that information and with whom we may share it;
- The measures we take to protect the security of that information; and
- How you can reach us to update your contact information or answer any questions you may have about our online privacy practices.
1) Information We Collect or Display and How We Use It.
You may choose to provide or view personal information (such as your name, address and account information) on this Site. We retain and display to you information about you that is available to us electronically from our databases. We also may supplement the information you provide so that we may customize our promotional offers to you.
AGDC and its employees and agents will hold confidential your account information related to your use of the Site, your requests and/or orders placed via the Site, any inventory information displayed via the Site and any other information or materials provided by you to AGDC via the Site that are designated by you as confidential. AGDC's obligation to maintain confidentiality will survive the termination of your use of the Site.
2) Cookies and Web Beacons
We collect certain aggregate and non-personal information when you visit this Site. Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single, identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed. By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor this Site to our visitors.
Certain pages on our site may contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). When you visit our Site, your browser automatically sends certain Internet-related information, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you're using.
These web beacons allow us and third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by us or the third party.
3) Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about our Site visitors, except as described here. AGDC will not use or disclose to any third party any such information or materials without your prior written consent; provided, however, that
- AGDC will have the right to include your confidential information in presentations AGDC makes to you;
- AGDC may use and disclose for any purpose to any person any information you provide or that AGDC otherwise collects as a result of your use of the Site, provided that such data is stripped of all information that would specifically identify you as the source of such data;
- AGDC will have the right to disclose any information or materials provided by you to its agents and independent contractors, including without limitation employees, attorneys, consultants and accountants;
- AGDC will have the right to disclose any information or materials provided by you as may be required by law, regulation, rule, order, or legal, judicial or administrative process, or in an effort to cooperate with governmental authorities; and
- AGDC reserves the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Should such a sale or transfer occur, we will use reasonable efforts to direct the transferee to use your information in a manner that is consistent with this Privacy Statement.
4) Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently from this Site. These sites may have their own privacy statements in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are unrelated to AGDC, we are not responsible for their content or any use of the sites.
5) How We Protect Personal or Confidential Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards on this Site to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal or confidential information you provide or view on the site. We use secure socket layer (SSL) technology on the site to help keep all of the personal information you provide us, and the information we provide you, secure
6) Updates to Our Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our online information practices. We will post a prominent notice on this site to notify you of any significant changes to our Privacy Statement and indicate at the top of the statement when it was most recently updated.
7) How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
Send us an e-mail at: insightsC3M@altria.com
Write to us at:
Altria Group Distribution Company
P.O. Box 26603
Richmond, VA 23261-6603
Attn: Sales Communication/HQ 3rd Floor
Updated July 20, 2017